PMP Certification Training Washington DC
The PMP certification is a must-have for any serious project manager. PMP certified Project Managers on average earn over 20% more than those without the certification. The PMP certification can help you get the job, keep your job and earn more money. In addition, many organizations have recognized that properly trained project managers are fundamental to business success. We pride ourselves on making sure that you are prepared to pass the project management certification exam on your first attempt. After our 4-day PMP boot camp you will have all the knowledge and tools needed to take the next step in your career. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, register today for one of our upcoming project management certification courses at our convenient local training facilities.
The course is organized as following:
1. Introduction: In this chapter we cover high-level concepts pivotal to your understanding of the value and role of the PMP® designation in the big picture. At the end of this chapter you are provided with a medium size exam.
2. Foundation: In the this key chapter we will go over key definitions, central concepts key to understanding this course, important terms, etc. We can’t state enough how important this chapter is and we advise you not to skip through it. No matter how new or seasoned you are to the project management profession you need to have a firm grasp on the topics covered in this chapter to fully comprehend the remainder of this course.
3. Project Management Knowledge Areas: This course is mainly modeled around 47 project management processes that make the bulk of the Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge –PMBOK® Guide –Sixth Edition. Each one of these processes belongs to one of the ten project management knowledge areas (covered in chapter 3) and a project management process group (covered in chapter 4).
4. Project Management Process Groups: The project management process groups have the same titles as the exam domain items 1 to 5 covered in table 1-1. The 47 processes listed in the project management knowledge areas are covered in great details at process group level first and then at process level.
5. Professional responsibility and ethics:: This chapter covers PMI®’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct /Corporate Social Responsibility. Questions on this topic are scattered in the project management process group domains of the PMP® exam (as opposed to purely Ethics questions).
6. Patterns, Recaps, and Summary: This chapter contains information that enables you to recognize patterns in the Project Management Process Framework. This chapter also includes a mind map of all the 47 process groups partitioned by Process Group.
7. Final Exam: Once you pass the final exam you’ll be issued a 35 hours PMP® Preparation Certificate which would satisfy your project management formal education requirement for the PMP® registration. Results from your exam from the exam at the end of the introduction and this exam are compared to give you a sense of your progress by project management process group.